Help Pakistan formulate its IT Policy for optimization and efficiency in Agriculture, Energy, Transportation, Manufacturing, Finance, Health, Education, Empowerment, Gender equality, Environment, Security, Crime prevention, Entertainment etc.

Forums IT as an Enabler of Empowerment and Prosperity (SDG) Help Pakistan formulate its IT Policy for optimization and efficiency in Agriculture, Energy, Transportation, Manufacturing, Finance, Health, Education, Empowerment, Gender equality, Environment, Security, Crime prevention, Entertainment etc.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ammad 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Keymaster
  • Replies
  • saleem

govt should create portal for agricultural crop prices, which are updated on regional basis

• Azmir

Widescale implementation of integrated IT based Education should be carried out at the government school levels.

• Dr. Sadia Yasmeen

We should form Web-based communities for home care patients (which link patients and their families to health care providers, peers, and the community)

• Syed Suleman Hasan

The foundations of the national Information Technology policy of Pakistan needs to be built on the pillars of (i) knowledge; (ii) objectivity; (iii) national interests; and (iv) the socio-economic well-being. The development of this policy requires a well formulated approach, the integrated framework spanning all the elements of the pillars mentioned above and also need to undertake the value of the existing available leverages.

I’ve had the opportunity to work as Technology Governance and IT Risk consultant for leading firms in the middle-east and in Pakistan. I was involved in numerous projects where enterprise level governance matters and in few instances national level programs were managed under my supervision. Currently, pursuing the qualification of Chartered Digital Financial Practitioner, from Digital Frontiers Institute in alliance with Fletcher School, Tufts University; I consider myself a very suitable candidate to be utilized in the developments of this national scale IT policy.

• Shaheryar

Web portals for education of farmers in Urdu and other regional languages should be designed to help them produce crops right way and avoid losses due to ineffective crop production.

• Farrukh Jamal Khan

I think its a good initiative
    We should have more research work in IT and IT institute should focus latest subjects like AI with proper labs.

• Najma

For the education purpose.
    We should have an online resource sharing which linked all the libraries around the country.

So, the student can easily access there required books in one place.

• Nargis Hashmi

What gender equality are we talking about. There is no gender equality.
    What have we done to give the woman that work’s in the field her rights ?
    Technology and IT have changed the lives of women all over the world but what have we done for women in Pakistan, using IT ?
    So we have trained a few women.
    When will our country focus on the masses of women than need to be educated and given IT expertise to change their lives.

• Fawad Fahim

Get PayPal into Pakistan.
    Why can’t the Government talk to PayPal and give them the assurances they need to come into Pakistan.
    That will have most of the industries / sectors you have mentioned

• Ammad

Farmers should be provided with the necessary education to improve their crops and avoid losses, via web and apps.

Reply To: Help Pakistan formulate its IT Policy for optimization and efficiency in Agriculture, Energy, Transportation, Manufacturing, Finance, Health, Education, Empowerment, Gender equality, Environment, Security, Crime prevention, Entertainment etc.
Your information:

Would you like to register for the IT Conference?